Welcome to the library research guides for Teacher Education.
Select a resource from the menus on this page or click a tab above.
Teacher Education Menu
- For Articles
- Lesson Plans & Teaching Strategies
- Finding Teaching Resources
- Finding Articles and ERIC Documents
- Periodicals for Teachers and Children
- Textbooks in the CMC
- Educational Tests
- Films & Books about Teaching
- Action Research & Graduate Research
- Children's Learning Center
- Early Childhood
- Middle Childhood
- Intervention Specialist
- Deaf Studies
- English Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Standards and SPAs
- Licensure and Employment
Resources for Specific Teacher Education Courses:
For Articles and More, Start with the Education Discovery Service
SSU Library Catalog
INFOhio is Ohio's information network for all PreK-12 schools. INFOhio provides access to a variety of online resources including books, videos, reference resources, 26 EBSCO research databases, LearningExpress, and a union catalog with over 1 million records reflecting resources in Ohio's PreK-12 schools.
EVERY school, parent, and PreService Teacher in Ohio has access to INFOhio.