Curriculum Materials Center (CMC)
Located on the first floor of the library, the Curriculum Materials Center (CMC) contains resources specifically geared toward Teacher Education students' needs.
- For Teachers: Topics include classroom practices; diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion; educational management strategies; and professional development
- For Children: Children's literature and some young adult literature. (YA literature can also be found in main stacks.)
- Some education books are located in the main stacks on the third floor.
- Manipulatives/Realia: Physical objects teachers use in instruction
- Tools for Creating Instructional Materials: Laminator, Ellison machine, craft supplies, etc. Please see the Service Desk for access to these resources.
*In the SSU Library Classic Catalog, the location of an individual book is found next to the call number under "Location."
- CMC = Curriculum Materials Center (1st floor)
- Circulating Stacks = 3rd floor